Here you find important and useful information for your preparations to exhibit at Light + LED Expo India 2022!
||€ 320 / ₹ 16,200/ + 18% GST (Min 9 sqm)
||€ 280 / ₹ 15,200/ + 18% GST (Min 36 sqm)
A promising business platform
Light + LED Expo India will be the ideal platform for comprehensive information on products, innovations and current trends within the quality design, high performance, low maintenance and cost-effective lighting solutions in India.
Light + LED Expo India will bring forth new innovations from the complete value chain of the light and LED industry.
- High power, liquid
- OLEDs and other types
- Decorative landscapes and gardens
- Underwater and fountains
- Flat panels
- Lighting fixtures
- Street lights
- Underground lamps
- Wall washers
- Solar lights
- Automotive lamps
- Backlights, bars
- Emergency lights
- Focus lamps
- Indicator lamps
- Neon lights
- Reading lights
- Rope lights
- Solar lanterns
- Traffic lights
- Displays and signs
- Moving signs
- Production displays
- Screens, video walls
- Numeric and alphanumeric displays
- LED Signages
- LED drivers and power supplies
- Circuit boards, control systems
- DMX controllers
- LED encapsulation materials
- LED wafers and chips
- PCB adhesive tapes
- Reflectors and diffusers
- Wires and cables
- Imaging devices, applied products
- Repairing equipment
- LED manufacturing equipment and devices
- SMD mounting machines
- Solid state lighting and equipment
- Solar integrated LEDs
- IoT based lighting (PoE IoT Li-Fi & Wi-Fi), innovative lighting products/ invertor bulbs etc.
- Smart lighting systems
- Smart switches & controls/ dimmers/ sensors/ touch panels/ i-devices/ wall switches etc.
- Home automation
- Artificial intelligence (PIR motion sensors, microwave motion sensors, light control sensors, wardrobe/cabinet/closet sensors)
- LED sensor lamps, kinetic switches, wireless, touch modular switches
- Smart charging ports
- Smart home and community management systems
- Building automation systems and products
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Building efficiency and energy management systems and products
- Electrical energy-efficiency modification equipment
- Control equipment meter & monitoring and dimmer switches
- Lightning protection systems and equipment
I think Light India is the foremost platform for any company in the lighting business. We are showcasing controllable street light products & the response has been great. Gained a lot out of this exposure thanks to Messe Frankfurt & ELCOMA.
Conference along with exhibition was useful in providing enough information, speakers also discussed about the industry insights in detail. We aim to make Delhi a clean and green city, Government plans to make Delhi a solar city.
Light India presented the perfect offering for a host of our projects in architecture, landscape, urban design etc. We have tied-up with Trilux for the Lucknow International Memorial Center by the Government of Uttar Pradesh which will be developed soon.
It is commendable that the show has given us an opportunity to connect with some of the top brands in industry & are amazed to see the kind of technological advancement showcased by some exhibitors. The show is indeed a treat to be at.